Bar Pro Bono Unit
- Barristers for:
- Representation in a court or tribunal
- specialist advice
- help at mediation
- All legal areas.
- All tribunals and courts in England and Wales.
Cases where legal aid is available or a barrister can be paid for.
- Individuals exclusively by referral from a solicitor, MP or advice agency using a referral form available online.
- Applications must be submitted at least 3 weeks before help is needed.
- Applications from charities, community groups, companies and other organisations via application form available on website.
T: 020 7092 3960
Free Representation Unit
- Representation in tribunals and pre-hearing settlement negotiations in
- Social security benefits
- Criminal injuries compensation.
- Cases without a date for a tribunal hearing
- Tribunal venues more than one hour from London or Nottingham.
- Exclusively by referral from partner advice agencies as listed on website.
T: 020 7611 9555