Join us for an interactive workshop hosted by Eversheds Sutherland which will help you to unpack the UN Sustainable Development Goals (aka the Global Goals) and understand how these can help deliver your firm’s sustainability programmes and ambitions.
This free-to-attend workshop is being run by the Legal Sustainability Alliance and facilitated by UKSSD.
Topics to be covered include:
- What are the SDGs?
- How do the SDGs connect – where are the synergies?
- Understanding the relevance of the targets associated within the 17 SDGs
- Mapping existing CSR/ESG programmes, projects and activities against SDGs in
- Developing engagement around the SDGs within the firm and with appropriate
- Developing an SDG-focused action plan including setting targets and KPIs
- How can the LSA most effectively encourage and report progress in supporting the
SDGs (e.g. should we identify a specific overall contribution the legal profession can collectively make against one or a few SDGs and report on that)?
- For further information contact: email@example.com
Places are limited – REGISTER NOW to avoid disappointment
About the LSA: The Legal Sustainability Alliance is a movement of over 150 law firms, Schools of Law and associated organisations committed to tackling climate change, working collaboratively to embed sustainability into their business and maximising the impact of the legal profession has on achieving a sustainable future for all.
About UKSSD: The UK Stakeholders for Sustainable Development (UKSSD) is a cross-sector network of organisations who work together to drive action on the UN Sustainable Development Goals in the UK. We do this by creating a space to mobilise people, communities and organisations in the UK so they can play their part to create decent work in a prosperous economy and a fair and just society – all within the Earth’s limits.
115 Colmore Row
Birmingham, B3 3AL