8 December 2014
Birmingham Law Society is proud to announce a new partnership with LexisNexis benefiting its members with discounted products which will enable them to access the full LexisNexis webinar suite – providing a cost-effective and convenient way to gain CPD hours without compromising the quality of your training.
BLS are always looking for new ways to add value to the membership of BLS in a meaningful way and Board Director of Learning and Development, Professor Bernardette Griffin and Liz Dziergas, the Acting Manager of the BLS Office, have secured this new deal which will go live this month. Members access the products via the BLS website.
BLS members can either purchase a single, hour long webinar for £71.20 (providing 2 CPD points and savings £17.80) or unlimited access to over 230 and your year’s complete CPD requirements for just £307.20 (saving £76.80).
Get the full picture – the best legal and tax minds via live video broadcast
• LexisNexis Webinars consist of a one-hour, live and interactive audio-video web broadcast that provides a convenient and cost-effective way for you to keep up to date.
• Delivered by leading industry experts, our webinars cover the key developments that will impact you and offer practical insights and useful tips.
• You can participate in the live debate by submitting questions in real time or view the webinar on-demand for up to one year from the date of the live broadcast.
Why LexisNexis Webinars?
Authoritative – learn about the latest legal and regulatory developments from the leading experts in the field
Engaging – listen to our speakers debating the current key issues and question them directly during live webinars
Trustworthy – the only webinars supported by LexisLibrary offering extensive downloads including case reports, transcripts and speakers slides
Cost effective – development of professional knowledge with minimal impact on billable hours and your working day
Rewarding – all webinars are CPD accredited by the SRA, Bar Standards Board and ILEX
Using LexisNexis webinars minimises the impact on your working day, ensures the hottest topics are covered and brings the industry’s experts to you whenever and wherever you choose.
Create your own Webinars
Need to deliver a personalised message via your own webinar? For a discounted cost you can now produce your own webinars using the LexisNexis state-of-the-art webinar studio in Farringdon, London.
Includes the following:
• Use of the multimedia studio for up to three speakers
• Full technical support on the day with a team of two engineers
• Hosting of the webinar for 1 month on LN server
• Implementation of a bespoke webinar backdrop
• Use of LN-branded player to deliver the webinar
• Live question functionality during the live webinar
• Confirmation of live viewing numbers
• Use of Green Room including beverages
We hope members will enjoy these discounted benefits so please do go to the BLS website for access and details.