The Birmingham Law Society Legal Awards have been showcasing the very best of the region’s legal talent since the inaugural event in 2002.
Now in their 17th year, the Awards have become a permanent fixture in the legal and business calendar, with the event attracting a capacity crowd year-on-year to celebrate the success and achievement of both individuals and firms over the last 12 months. For a list of previous winners please click here.
Firms and individuals practicing in the West Midlands are invited to submit nominations in one of the 13 award categories. In a change to previous years, we have refreshed some of the categories to make the awards more inclusive and more accurately reflect the legal sector.
This year’s categories include:
- Trainee Solicitor of the Year
- Paralegal of the Year
- Barrister of the Year
- Partner of the Year
- Birmingham Law Society Innovation Award
- Birmingham Law Society Pro Bono Award
- Birmingham Law Society Leadership Award
- Business Team of the Year
- Private Client Team of the Year
- Law Firm of the Year (Sole Practitioners and firms up to 4 partners)
- Law Firm of the Year (5 – 15 partners)
- Law Firm of the Year (16 plus partners)
- Lifetime Achievement
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on Thursday 8th March 2018 at the International Convention Centre.