The Birmingham Law Society Legal Awards have been showcasing the very best of the region’s legal talent since the inaugural event in 2002.
Now in their 15th year, the Awards have become a permanent fixture in the legal and business calendar, with the event attracting a capacity crowd year-on-year to celebrate the success and achievement of both individuals and firms over the last 12 months. For a list of previous winners please click here.
The Awards are open to firms and individuals, across all levels of the legal spectrum, practicing in the West Midlands, from sole practitioners to trainee solicitors, barristers to paralegals.
This year’s categories include:
- Trainee Solicitor of the Year
- Barrister of the Year
- Chartered Legal Executive of the Year
- Paralegal of the Year
- Assistant/Associate Solicitor of the Year
- Corporate Team of the Year
- In-house Team of the Year
- Partner of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year
- Law Firm of the Year (Sole Practitioners and firms up to 4 partners)
- Law Firm of the Year (5 – 15 partners)
- Law Firm of the Year (16 plus partners)
- Lifetime Achievement
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on Thursday 21st April 2016 at the International Convention Centre.